Islam is a religion that is easy and in accordance with human nature. Islam is a religion that is not difficult. Allaah wants ease to mankind and do not want to distress them. Allah Almighty sent the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam as a blessing.
وما أرسلناك إلا رحمة للعالمين
"And We have not sent thee (Muhammad), but for (a) a mercy to the worlds." [Al-Anbiya: 107]
Allah revealed the Qur-an to guide humanity to the convenience, safety, happiness and do not make a wretched man, as the Lord God Almighty:
ما أنزلنا عليك القرآن لتشقى إلا تذكرة لمن يخشى تنزيلا ممن خلق الأرض والسماوات العلى
"We did not bring down Al-Qur-an is thee (Muhammad) that you may become difficult: it is a warning to those who fear (Allah), derived from (Allah) who created the earth and the high heavens." [Thaahaa: 2 - 4]
As an example of the ease of Islam:
1. Syar'i studying, learning Al-Qur'an and Sunnah according to the understanding of the Salaf is easy. We can learn every day or twice a week, on the sidelines of our time was free.
2. Mentauhidkan worship Allah and to Him is easy.
3. Implementing Sunnah-Sunnah Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam is easy, such as lengthening beard, wearing clothes above the ankles, and others.
4. Prayers are only required 5 times in 24 hours. People who humility in prayer, a maximum of 10 minutes, in a matter of days he perform prayers in a day is only 50 minutes in 24 x 60 min.
5. The sick obligatory prayers, should sit or lie down if it is not able to stand.
6. If there is no water (for purification), then Tayammum is allowed.
7. If exposed to unclean, simply wash the affected area unclean, (another religion should be cut out and discarded clothing).
8. Musafir disunnahkan shorten (summarizing) prayers and may menjama '(merge) two prayers when needed, such as noon, the prayer with' Asr, and Maghrib with 'Isha'.
9. The entire surface of the earth is made for a prayer and be used for ablution (Tayammum).
10. Fasting is only required for one month, ie in Ramadhan once a year.
11. The sick and the traveler may change as long as he did not fast fasting on other days, as well as the childbirth and menstruation.
12. People who are elderly, pregnant women and lactating case of incapacity should not fast, by replacing it in the form of fidyah. 
13. Zakat shall be issued only once a year, when it is up and haul nishab.
14. Hajj is only required once in a lifetime. Those who want to add, then it is sunnah. Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam was asked by al-Aqra' bin Expires on how many pilgrims have accomplished, whether it should be every year or just once a lifetime? So he sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam replied:
بل مرة واحدة فمن زاد فهو تطوع.
"Hajj is (mandatory) one time, anyone who wanted to add, it is sunnah." 
15. Wearing hijab is easy and not difficult for Muslim women according to Islamic law. To book please refer to the headscarf issue mar'ah Muslim Hijab by Shaykh Imam Muhammad al-Albani rahimahullah Nashirudin.
16. Qisas (committed replies) only for the person who kills another person intentionally. 
Almighty Allah wants ease and not want trouble on his servant. As Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala:
يريد الله بكم اليسر ولا يريد بكم العسر
"... God desires ease for you, and does not want hardship for you ..." [Al-Baqarah: 185]